Night Shift Brewing’s 2015 Barrel Society Membership Information Released
Night Shift Brewing out in Everett have just released more information about their 2015 Barrel Society Memberships.
The registration for those memberships will be opening up tomorrow, Wednesday October 1st at noon. Renewals have already been available for existing barrel society members for the past two weeks which means that the remaining, limited spots are expected to go quickly.
This year they’ve also added a tiered membership system which is as follows:
- Aficionado: (1 bottle of each beer = 7 bottles total); $150 membership
- Connoisseur:(2 bottles of each beer = 14 bottles total); $250 membership
- Cellarmaster:(4 bottles of each beer = 28 bottles total); $450 membership
Each tier will give members access to seven different barrel-aged beers throughout the course of the year alongside the following additional perks:
• Two exclusive 2015 Barrel Society snifters
• One 2015 Barrel Society membership t-shirt (option for 2nd shirt)
• Option to purchase Barrel Society hoodie
• Priority to purchase extra bottles of each beer
• Exclusive access to Barrel Society taproom draft line
• End-of-year party for all 2015 members
• Exclusive access to purchase leftover 2014 Barrel Society bottles
• First rights to renew your membership for 2016
• If a gift, a complimentary “Welcome” card with membership details (envelope included)
Some of the beers that are have planned are an imperial stout, a Belgian-style quad, an imperial saison; a wheat wine, a wild red ale blend, a sour ale with exotic fruits and a sour ale with stone fruits. The beers could however change based on ingredient availability and feasibility by the brewers.
You can find out more information on the sign-up page which is accessible right over here.