Night Shift Brewing Closes $3M Loan, Expects to Double Production in 2017
Exciting news today out of Everett! Night Shift Brewing has closed on a new bank loan to further expand their production and improve the experience of their popular taproom!
The following updates to the current facilities are expected, many going online in the next few months and which include:
- 11 60bbl fermenters. In total, this will add over 10,000bbls of annual capacity to what’s currently just under 10,000bbls annual capacity. This will bring overall annual capacity to 20,000bbls. Tanks will arrive in stages throughout the year.
- A new 120bbl brite tank
- Wide variety of lab equipment, allowing for a significantly enhanced QA/QC program
- Install a drive-in cooler for packaged beer
- Build a dedicated, temperature-controlled barrel storage room, capable of holding 400+ barrels
- Install a grain silo, increasing brewery efficiency
- Install a whirlpool vessel to the brewery’s current two-vessel brewing system, allowing brewery to produce more beer in a given day
- Other construction projects around the brewery including building signage and improvements to the outdoor patio, as well.
All of this will hopefully allow the NS team to focus on more sours, variants of regular releases, and making sure that the core products are available more frequently. Their growth continues at an exponential rate and we can’t wait to see what this leads to over the next year!
Night Shift Brewing is located at 87 Santilli Highway, Everett, MA 02149.