Hooray for 3 day weekends!
Hopefully many of you are already enjoying the official start of summer. What better way to do so than hitting up some local bars or breweries!
Here is a current list of some interesting/limited beers that we think are worthy of heading out for this weekend.
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Ginger Man (Boston) – Omnipollo Abrahadabra IPA (Smoothie inspired IPA aimed at bringing a creamy yet dry texture. Brewed with oats, wheat, lactose sugar, berries and citra hops)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge) – Smoked Cherry Short Weisse (Cherry Berlinerweisse w/smoked malt)
- Jack’s Abby (Framingham) – All Framinghammer variants (PB&J, Cocoa-nut, Brandy BA, Bourbon BA, Double Barrel, Cordon Rouge, Mole, Coffee, and Vanilla) are still available!
- Bukowskis (Boston) – Grimm Forcefield IPA, Almanac Saison Delores
- Night Shift Brewing (Everett) – Roosevelt DIPA (draft, growlers and cans)
- Trillium (Canton & Fort Point) – Artaic DIPA w/honey (growlers & bottles only, but still worth mentioning!)
- Five Horses Tavern (Somerville) – Trillium Heavy Mettle DIPA
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great holiday weekend!–Jslay