Happy Friday, Everyone!
Here is our weekly list of some interesting/limited beers on tap around town that we think are worthy of heading out for.
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Branch Line (Watertown) – Omnipollo Nautilus (Blueberry sour w/Vanilla and lactose)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown) – Almanac Coffee Barrel Noir (Imperial stout aged 18 mos. in Woodford Reserve barrels then steeped with vanilla beans and Sightglass Coffee beans.)
- Night Shift (Everett) – Strawberry Simple Sour (draft only)
- Row 34 (Boston) – Almanac Hoppy Sour: Equinox
- Stoddards (Boston) – Black Hog Disco Pig (American Wild Ale)
- Sunset Bar & Grill (Allston) – Mikkeller California Dream w/ Blood Oranges
- Tip Tap Room (Boston) – Wicked Weed Ferme Grand-Pere
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!–Jslay