It’s another long, holiday weekend and what better way to kick it off than by checking out some of the great beers on tap around the area!
Here is our weekly list of some interesting/limited beers on tap around town that we think are worthy of heading out for.
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Hugh O’Neil’s (Malden) – 4 Different Grimm offerings – Psychokinesis, Lucky Cloud, Neon Lights, and Vacay
- Branchline (Watertown) – OEC/Alvinne – Artista Zynergia (Blend of 6 different sour ales)
- Night Shift (Everett) – Raspberry Simple Sour (draft only)
- Bukowski’s (Cambridge) – Captain Lawrence – Barrel Select Gold (Oak Aged Wild Ale), J.Wakefield – Haboob Hits Miami (Oud Bruin sour)
- Gingerman (Boston) – Breakside – Salted Caramel Stout, Oude Tart w/ Sour Cherries (Bottles only and $32.50, but this is delicious, does not get a lot of distro, and really is only a few dollars over cost)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown) – Almanac – Tangerine de Brettaville, Bruery – White Oak
- Publick House (Brookline) – Slaapmutske Flemish Old Style Kriek, 4 lines of Trillium pouring
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend and be safe out there!–Jslay