Happy Friday, everyone!
It is going to be a hot one out there this weekend, so why not cool off with some great draft beer at a local watering hole?!?
Here is our weekly list of some interesting/limited beers on tap around town that we think are worthy of heading out for.
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Branchline (Watertown): J. Wakefield – Stush (Lemon Berlinerweisse)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): Free Will – Black Friday (Apple Brandy BA Quad), Bruery White Oak
- Bukowski’s Tavern (Boston): Wicked Weed – El Paraiso Stout, Hermit Thrush Alight #2
- Five Horses Tavern (Somerville): Grimm – Lumen
- Gingerman (Boston): Lost Abbey – Angel’s Share, Omnipollo Fatamorgana Double IPA
- Hugh O’Neil’s (Malden): 6 different Firestone Walker beers going on tap at 7:00PM tonight highlighted by Stickee Monkee
- Night Shift (Everett): Apple Brandy El Lechedor (Definitely call first if heading out especially for this one as it will likely kick today)
- Row 34 (Boston): Wicked Weed – Hop Burglar, Bear Republic – Tartare
- Stoddards (Boston): Mikkeller – Citra single hop IPA, Avery – Samaels
- Yardhouse (Fenway): The Bruery – Quadrupel Tonnellerie (Strong Barrel Fermented Quad)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!