7/29 Tap Highlights
Happy Friday, everyone!
It’s time once again to celebrate the weekend, so why not kick it off with a couple of pints of some rare beers at a local watering hole?!?
Here is our weekly list of some interesting/limited beers on tap around town that we think are worthy of heading out for.
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Branchline (Watertown): Omnipollo – Symzonia (Imperial Stout with coffee, cinnamon, vanilla and cocoa nibs)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): De Prof – Sour Barrel #3
- Five Horses Tavern (Somerville): Boon – Kriek, Trillium – Dusk Trill Dawn
- Gingerman (Boston): Ballast Point – Fathom w/ Orange & Vanilla
- Joshua Tree (Somerville): Alesmith Hawaiian Speedway Stout, Dugges Tropical Punch Sour Ale. (Be prepared for sticker shock on these at $14 and $12 for 10oz pours!)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Wicked Weed – Old Fashioned, Lost Abbey – Bourbon BA Angel’s Share
- Night Shift (Everett): Mango Simple Sour, Plum Simple Sour
- Row 34 (Boston): Against the Grain – We Shuck on the First Date (Oyster Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): J. Wakefield – Peaches and Cream
- Sunset Bar & Grill (Allston) – Clown Shoes – Exorcism of Rachel Wall
- Yardhouse (Lynnfield): The Bruery – Quadrupel Tonnellerie (Strong, sour barrel fermented Quad)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!