8/5 Tap Highlights
Guess who’s back?! Jslay’s back! And he brings with him our weekly round up of the best beers on tap in and around town.
A lot of the great beers from last week’s list are still available so go out and get some!!
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Branchline (Watertown): Grimm – Rainbow Dome (Peach/Apricot sour)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): Trillium – Cutting Tiles
- Five Horses Tavern (Somerville): Boon – Kriek, Trillium – Dusk Trill Dawn
- Gingerman (Boston): Night Shift/Beer’d BRewing –Organized Play Date (IPA conditioned on pineapple and limes,) Bear Republic – Demolition Derby
- Joshua Tree (Somerville): Alesmith Hawaiian Speedway Stout, Dugges Tropical Punch Sour Ale. (Be prepared for sticker shock on these at $14 and $12 for 10oz pours!)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): J.Wakefield/Moonlight Meadery – Miss Bee-havior (Blend of beer and mead showcasing the best characteristics of both)
- Mystic Brewing (Chelsea): Gone Squatchin’ (IIPA)
- Night Shift (Everett): Mango Simple Sour, Plum Simple Sour
- Row 34 (Boston): Kent Falls – Lemon Coconut Gose
- Stoddards (Boston): J. Wakefield – Peaches and Cream
- Tip Tap Room (Allston) – Captain Lawrence – Hudson Valley Harvest Cherry
- Yardhouse (Lynnfield): The Bruery – Quadrupel Tonnellerie (Strong, sour barrel fermented Quad)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!