(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Bukowski (Boston): Deciduous – Cumulation (Gose)
- Ginger Man (Boston): Jack’s Abbey – Cranberry Berliner (Berliner Lager)
- Row 34 (Boston): SingleCut – Softly Spoken Magic Spells (DIPA)
- Stoddards (Boston): Maine Beer Co – Lunch (IPA)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): Grim – Super Going Gose (Gose)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Tired Hands – Hop Hands (Saison
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Lost Abbey – Track 10 (Imp Stout)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): Trillium – Little Rooster (Pale)
- Night Shift (Everett): Oldenburg (Marzen)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Trillium – Congress (IPA)
- Joshua Tree (Somerville): Cambridge Brewing Company – The Great Pumpkin (Pumpkin Ale)
- Branchline (Watertown): Half Acre – Daisy Cutter (IPA)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!