(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Bukowski (Boston): Grimm – Lambo Door (DIPA)
- Ginger Man (Boston):Founders – Backwoods Bastard (Scotch Ale)
- Row 34 (Boston): Trillium – Vicinity (DIPA)
- Stoddards (Boston): Idle Hands – Patriarch (Belgian Pale)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): Grimm – Pulse Wave (DIPA)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Trillium – Scaled Up (DIPA)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Stone Brewing – Xocovesa (Milk Stout)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): Alesmith – Vietnamese Coffee Speedway Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Night Shift (Everett): Bramble Weisse (Berliner)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Trillium – Melcher Street (IPA)
- Joshua Tree (Somerville): Grimm – After Image (DIPA)
- Branchline (Watertown): Modern Times – Grapefruit Fortunate Islands (American Pale Wheat Ale)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!