Tap Highlights 11/4/16
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Ginger Man (Boston): Other Half/The Veil – Tropical Depression (DIPA)
- Lulus (Boston): Grimm – Apricot Rebus (American Wild)
- Row 34 (Boston): Stone – Xocoveza (Milk Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): Dieu Du Ciel! – Péché Mortel (Double Stout)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): Deciduous -Argent (Berliner)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Trillium – Dialed In W/ Pinot Gris (DIPA)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Allagash –Ghoulship (American Wild Ale)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): OEC/BFM – Artista Zynergia: Artamas (American Wild Ale)
- Night Shift (Everett): Darkling – (Imperial Stout)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Trillium – Deciduous (Imperial Brown)
- Branchline (Watertown): Trillium – Congress Street (IPA)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!