(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Ginger Man (Boston): OEC – Exilis (Berliner)
- Lulus (Boston): Trillium – Deciduous (Imperial Brown Ale)
- Row 34 (Boston): Artifact – Wild Thing (Cider)
- Stoddards (Boston): J Wakefield – Colonel Klank’s Kottbusser (Altbier)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Founders – Backwoods Bastard (Scotch Ale)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): J Wakefield –Rainbow Road (Saison)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): Grimm – Apricot Rebus (American Wild Ale)
- Night Shift (Everett): Darkling – (Imperial Stout)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Barrel House Z– RR#23 (Red Rye Ale)
- Branchline (Watertown): Deciduous – Geoponic (Pale Ale)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!