Tap Highlights 11/18/16
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Ginger Man (Boston): Half Acre – Gin Barrel Aged Pony Pilsner (Pilsner)
- Lulus (Boston): Beer’d – Dogs & Boats (DIPA)
- Row 34 (Boston): Panil – Panil Barriquuee (Flanders)
- Row 34 (Boston): Hanssens – Experimental Raspberry (Lambic)
- Stoddards (Boston): Dieu Du Ciel – Péché Mortel (Imperial Stout)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): J Wakefield/Smog City – Rainbow Road (Saison)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Trillium/Evil Twin – Board Shorts (IPA)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Stone –W00tstout 4.0 (Imperial Stout)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown): 14th Star – Maple Breakfast Stout (Stout)
- Branchline (Watertown): TRVE – Jewel Throne (Golden Sour)
This week Row 34 made the list twice SCHWING! If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!