(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Ginger Man (Boston): J Wakefield – Cafe Milk Stout (Milk Stout)
- Lulus (Boston): Deciduous – Lambent (Berliner)
- Row 34 (Boston): BFM – Abbaye de Saint Bon Chien (Wild)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout ’15 (Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout ’16 (Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Barleywine ’16 (Barleywine)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Trillium/Evil Twin – Board Shorts (IPA)
- Branchline (Watertown): Deciduous – Auroral (Berliner)
This week Stoddards made the list three times WOWZA! If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!