Tap Highlights 12/2/16
(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Row 34 (Boston): Upland – Raspberry Lambic (Wild)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout ’15 (Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout ’16 (Stout)
- Stoddards (Boston): Goose Island – Mattina Rosa (Flanders)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): Almanac – Farmer’s Reserve Raspberry (Wild)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): Allagash – Farm to Face (Wild)
- Brewer’s Fork (Charlestown) Sierra Nevada – Ginger Bigfoot (Barleywine)
- Five Horses (Somerville): Wormtown – Be Hoppiest (DIPA)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please add them in the comments!
Cheers to a great weekend!