(Note that this list is accurate based on online tap lists provided by the respective establishment. You should always call ahead to confirm a particular beer is still available before making a special trip!)
- Brewer’s Fork (Boston): Avery – Uncle Jacob’s Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Ginger Man (Boston): The Bruery – Barrel Aged 7 Swans-a -Swimming (Quad)
- LuLus (Boston): Maine Beer Company – Lunch (IPA)
- Row 34 (Boston): Hanssens – Oudbeitje (Lambic)
- Row 34 (Boston): Lost Abbey – Cuvée de Tomme (American Wild Ale)
- Tip Tap Room (Boston): Almanac – Farmer’s Reserve Nectarine (American Wild Ale)
- The Publick House (Brookline): Gueuzerie Tilquin – Gueuze Tilquin (Gueuze)
- Lord Hobo (Cambridge): The Bruery – So Happens It’s Tuesday (Imperial Stout)
- Joshua Tree (Somerville): Goose Island – Halia (Saison)
- Branchline (Watertown): Trillium – Fort Point Pale Ale (Pale Ale)
If you spot any other gems while out and about this weekend, please let us know what you find!
Cheers to a great weekend, and Happy almost New Years!