Thanks to the generous folks at the Boston Globe Travel Show, we are excited to giveaway a pair of tickets to the event including access to the Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion on Friday February 10th from 6:00-8:30PM!
Once inside the pavilion, you will have the chance to sample some of New England’s best beer offerings from the city limits of Boston and beyond!
The Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion will be pouring samplings of nearly 100 different beers and ciders from over 40 breweries, plus the show will also include informative travel seminars, live cultural entertainment and travel deals only available at the Boston Globe Travel Show!
Some highlights throughout the weekend include:
- 3 sampling sessions and a Sunday Lord Hobo’s Brunch Bites & Brews at the Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion with tastings of nearly 100 beers and ciders from over 40 breweries
- 1,000 Places to See Before You Die author Patricia Schultz will be hosting two seminars: “Emerging Destinations: Iran, Cuba, Myanmar and Antarctica,” and “U.S. & Canada.”
- Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of Frommer Travel Guides and award-winning travel journalist, will be speaking about “Insider Tips for Creating Great Vacations in All Price Ranges”
- Boston Globe travel writer Chris Muther will give his tips for “The Digital Traveler: Best Apps, Photos & Travel Products”
- Cultural dancer performances from the Philippines and Dominican Republic, including showing you some basic steps of Merengue and Bachata.
To enter, simply visit our Facebook page, (https://www.facebook.com/CraftBeerBoston) like the page, and comment on the contest post letting us know what your ideal vacation spot is and the ideal beer to drink while there!
The winner will be chosen on Monday, 2/6. The winner and their guest must be 21+ and identification will be required to enter the venue.
Tickets to all sessions of the Craft Beer Pavilion are also available at http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/beer/